JULY24th1993
FILIPINO That's all you need to know(:
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Hey! Last Saturday went to Escape Theme Park with Normie's Family + her Uncle..My Mum & my Sister went too cos my Mum is her Mum's GoodFriend..We had alot of fun that day eventho we didnte last thru the nite cos they were gonna take off for Philippines on that day.. So sad..We could've gone thru more adventures, showing them around to other cool places in Singapore..Hopefully they're coming back this Dec cos her Mum said so..Anw, we rided the Coca-Cola Pirate Ship, Family Coaster & Revolution..It was to bad that we could only go on this 3 rides..Sad sad..But, on the bright side, their cuming back dis Dec..Woohoo..The Coca-Cola Pirate Ship was heart-taking!! Gosh, you feel as if your heart is gonna jump out! And when your very high up, you feel as if your gonna drop out cos their metal bar-block isnt tight..!! Cool!! I wanna ride it again! Revolution was damn scary!!!! But shiok!! Haha..I thought I wasn't gonna ride that a 2nd time but hell yeah I did!! Its freaky but seriously its fun!! You can scream all you want...Hopefully, if they come back, I hope we can go back to Escape & finish what we hadn't done! Haha..And repeat those rides we went be4 too!! Soo funn funn!!